Tuesday 7 September 2010

BRANDNEW - Office White Canvas ESPADRILLES SIZE4

BRANDNEW - Office White Canvas ESPADRILLES SIZE4 BARGAIN. Brand new white canvas ESPADRILLES bought for £25. They are size four and never worn so in perfect condition!Reason for selling: Nothing to do with the shoes they just annoyingly don't fit me and I bought them just over a month ago! They are a perfect little buy for summer as they are extremely comfortable and very in this season! I'm having a massive clearout of all my clothes so have a look at my other items too - i'm happy to combine postage! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask - Happy Bidding! xSeller assumes all responsibility for this listing.Postage and packagingItem location: Surrey, United KingdomDispatches to: United Kingdom Change country:Show all availableUnited KingdomPostcode: Postage and packagingToServiceEstimated delivery*£4.50United K...
more info


No comments:

Post a Comment