Friday 27 August 2010

Wedge espadrilles by Toni Pons, barely worn

Wedge espadrilles by Toni Pons, barely worn Really chic espadrille mini wedge shoes from Toni Pons, perfect for the Mediterranean vibe!I'm only selling these as I'm about to move house and need to curtail my shoe collection. They're very cute and comfy; I bought them at the Natural Shoe Store in Covent Garden and have not seen many like them elsewhere. I've worn these once or twice and they've been sitting in their box ever since! Happy biddingSeller assumes all responsibility for this listing.Postage and packagingItem location: Holloway, London, United KingdomDispatches to: United Kingdom Change country:Show all availableUnited KingdomPostcode: Postage and packagingToServiceEstimated delivery*£3.00United KingdomRoyal Mail 1st Class Standard4-5 business daysafter seller receives cleared payment - opens in a new window or ta...
more info


No comments:

Post a Comment